Friday, September 19, 2008

Help is on the way!

In the form of my good friend (from high school), Amy Busch! She is flying in today and staying for 8 days! Our mission is to get my life (and house) together! Lots of organizing. Lots of restructuring. Lots of throwing things away. And, she's the best kind of friend. The kind that will do all these things with me AND we'll still have a blast doing them! Amy is the MOST organized person I know, and if she can't help me then I must be completely hopeless. Wish us luck :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy 10 months Henry, Miles will join you in 2 days!
Good luck with the organizing, we just finished one of our biggest organization projects at our house last night, I am sending our success your way. Have fun!

Amy Coffman Phillips said...

amy is an accountant, after all. organization is part of the job description. me on the other hand, forgetaboutit.

life with my boys... said...

It must be in the name...are all Amy s organized as all hell!?

Spindler Clan said...

So what I need in my life right now!! What a great friend to come visit you and help you get organized. Happy 10 months Henry! :)