Monday, September 29, 2008

Piano playing


IMG_5784, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

Henry LOVES playing the piano and we have a hard time now if the big boys are practicing, because he wants to be up there pounding on the keys, too. Oh, brother.

PS Henry has a monster cold again. (remember we thought he might be getting sick, Amy). Poor baby. But, I'm so thankful for his tubes because I am certain he would have an ear infection if not for the tubes. However, I was planning on getting him vaccinated this week because he has not had any vaccines since three months!! but now he's sick again...

2 comments:

Toni said...

Had to have known that was coming! Pianos are so, so fun!

iowaguelys said...

I've been trying to decide whether to take the piano my parents want to get rid of or not... maybe we should take it after all!