Tuesday, September 2, 2008

4:30 AM sick


IMG_5397, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

This is what sick looks like at 430 AM. Henry had a rough weekend. But today, Tuesday morning, I think he's a bit improved. He sounded horrible all weekend and my pediatrician wasn't on call (someone was covering for her) and because I didn't feel like explaining his whole story to him/her and I knew they would just tell me to go to the hospital, we hung tight. But nobody slept and I worried constantly about his breathing. Even after his neb treatments, (and we were doing them every 4 hours around the clock..even in the middle of the night...remember the no sleeping thing?) you could hear him wheezing across the room. I didn't leave the house w/ him for 8 days in a row (except to go to the doctor), but we did venture to the State Fair yesterday in between breathing treatments. The pediatrician seems to think he's going to have a rough winter. I hope she's wrong, but I'm afraid she's going to be right.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We call my grandparents GG and PaPa, it was my moms idea, how funny you use the same cute titles.
Thursday is free all day, when does Henry usually nap? Let me know what time is best for you. When do Emmett and Owen start school? tomorrow?