Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The New York State Fair


IMG_5418, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

The best part about the New York State Fair is that it's over and I don't have to take the boys back again for one whole year. Seriously, it's hot, expensive, dirty, crowded, and frequented by many of Syracuse's finest (if you know what I mean.....). But we did it. In between Henry's breathing treatments, we made a quick jaunt over there (and dropped 90 dollars!) for the boys to ride four rides each and eat junk food. We came. We conquered.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys are having a fun end to summer. My kids love fairs and they scare me a bit too! Hope that Henry feels better soon.
Amy Jo

CREATIVE CLICKS PHOTOGRAPHY said...

meg,
you haven't see anything til you go to the NC state fair. its in Oct and I'm hoping we miss it this year. its tiny, pathetic and like you said dirty, crowded and expensive. there's not even any good music. the only thing they have over NY is the fried snickers bar.

Anonymous said...

I love Eddie's expression in this pic (soooo Eddie)! I have fond memories of attending that fair when Dena & I were out there w/you guys 2 years ago, but I can see where it would get old! :)

Hope Henry gets better soon!

AAB