Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sick, again!


IMG_4216, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

I had to go in for a quick meeting at work this AM and while there my babysitter called and said she couldn't get Henry to calm down...that he would not stop crying. This is so unlike him (Emmett as an infant, yes. Henry, no). When I got home, I took one look at him and knew he was sicker again. So, back to the pediatrician. She said that he has an ear infection now in the other ear (that was clear yesterday) and it's really ugly. More antibiotics, please....
T, I promise we'll be healthy while you are here :)

2 comments:

Adam Fam said...

Poor baby:( I hope you all get some much needed rest pronto! I stole your playlist idea and put it on my blog because I love hearing the music when I check yours:)

Erica said...

I feel your pain!! We're battling the ears here too with Julia! Our second visit for this same infection is tomorrow...thinking this antibiotic can't possibly be working with how often she's up in the night!
Cheers to some good night's rest for us both!!