Thursday, January 3, 2008

Who's putting whom to sleep?


IMG_2437, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

On my own! 6 weeks after Henry's arrival and I'm on my own. I'm sad, but it was definetely time. I've been spoiled. Day 1 hasn't gone completely as planned. I was meeting friends at Barnes and Noble at 10:00. I was right on schedule until Henry decided he needed to eat at which point my shower went right out the window (even though it's been two days since I've showered!). Spraying body spray all over, we headed out by 9:45. Barnes and Noble was fun, but we had to leave early after Emmett pinched me while I was talking to a friend (what's that about?). He came home to his room. Eddie came home for lunch. I gave Henry to him and laid down w/ Emmett for a nap. 20 minutes later Eddie woke me. Emmett's still napping and Henry is asleep on my nap while I type this. Shoo!

2 comments:

Amy Coffman Phillips said...

oh what a day. it was so fun to talk to you today. i'll let you know my pounds tomorrow for our diet-off. :)

Toni said...

Wow! Really on your own? It will actually feel great to do it all by yourself and know you can handle it all!