Tuesday, January 22, 2008

2 months old!


IMG_2660, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

Henry had his two month check up today and my teeny newborn is no longer so teeny. He weighed 12-1 today and was 23 inches long. This means he's gained 5 1/2 pounds in 8 weeks. No small feat! He was supposed to get four vaccines today too, but he was wheezing. I'm certainly not going to win "mom of the year"...I had no idea! He's had a stuffy nose/cold for a while, but I didn't know he was wheezing too. His pediatrician said it was bronchiolitis. Hopefully, he's not on the same asthmatic path as his brothers. So, vaccines are postponed until further notice.

5 comments:

the ess family said...

OMG is he ever cute! I can't wait to squeeze on that 12 pound boy!

Amy Coffman Phillips said...

oh, what a doll! i love that outfit.

Spindler Clan said...

He really looks like Emmett in this picture but when he interacts and smiles at you I really see Owen. :) Such a great mix!

CREATIVE CLICKS PHOTOGRAPHY said...

so sorry to hear he's sick! i just have to comment on his outfit. he is the most stylish baby boy i've ever seen. are these new outfits or hand me downs. he's adorable

Toni said...

Wow! He's really taken off! And still sleeping! Sooooo wonderful!