Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Clarification (by request :))

NO! I'm not putting a swim suit on in one month. Well, I may put one on w/ a long t shirt over it. Yes, we are going to an indoor waterpark en route to Eville. I figure Henry will need to be carried in a front pack anyway. Other than dipping his tootsies in, Henry won't be swimming either.
I am down 8 pounds in two a half weeks (weighed myself this AM, Amy Coff, and I'm down two more :)), which is 21 pounds since delivery and 30 until pre pregnancy (now if I hadn't gained 50 pounds while pregnant.....). I continue to DDR (w/ the boys) for about 20-30 minutes 5 + times a week. Not sure how many calories I'm really burning....but it has to be better than nothing. You would not believe how good the boys have gotten at it, too!

5 comments:

Spindler Clan said...

Way to go on the weight loss Meg! That is awesome! Let me know if you need a couple swim coverups...just bought two new ones before our Florida trip that you could borrow! :)

Amy Busch said...

WAY TO GO ON THE WEIGHT LOSS! That's awesome! The indoor waterpark sounds like so much fun. Counting down the days until you guys are here (and I get to meet little Henry!) :)

AAB

Toni said...

Fantabulous! Super job, Megan! Now you must be watching what you're eating, too? Weight Watchers points?

Anonymous said...

Your doing great! Congratulations! We have DDR I should get it out and take a spin. I've been on weight watchers for a couple months but I need to beef up the exercise portion on my daily routine.

Amy Coffman Phillips said...

meg, i weighed in today too. we both cheat! i'm down 3 more so 8 total. i'll take it! we'll do the official one tomorrow and i'll give you a call.