Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Back to Work

So, I talked to my nurse manager today about coming back to work (sigh). My first day back is going to be January 30 and I'm only go to work 8 hours a week until further notice. I'll probably do 8 hours a week for a month and then go to 16 hours a month thereafter. I think it will be OK. Henry will be 10 weeks old at that point and hopefully sleeping better. And, some weeks the 8 hours will be 2 7-1130 pm shifts, so Eddie will have the boys that whole time. The other weeks are one 3-1130 shifts and my neighbor (and good friend) is going to watch the boys from 230 pm until Eddie can pick them up around 430 pm. I'm so lucky that I can work my schedule that way.

2 comments:

The Doane Home said...

Wow already!? Doesn't time fly?

Toni said...

Well, if back to work is a must, that's one awesome schedule!