Friday, January 4, 2008

DDR and Weight loss challenge


I got DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) for our Wii as a Christmas gift. The idea is to dance the baby weight off! My friend, Amy Coffman, and I are having a weight loss challenge. I have 38 pounds to lose to get down to my pre pregnancy weight (sounds a little daunting...that's what I get for gaining 55 pounds) and Amy has baby weight to get rid of also. When we are skinny (or at least no longer fat!) we are going to treat ourselves to something involving warm weather and shopping. How's that for incentive? Anyway, the boys love to dance dance too and Emmett looks hysterical doing it! He can follow it pretty well, although in this video he's doing a lot of jumping.

4 comments:

Spindler Clan said...

Can I join the weight loss challenge too and do DDR to get my baby fat off even though my baby is 2 1/2 years old! :) I think we should have a DDR party for the the girls one night! That sounds like fun!!

*** Hey, check out my blog... I posted some pics of Henry on there! :)

the ess family said...

I love it when Emmett dances! He looks so cute! I so want to play DDR...it looks like so much fun.

Toni said...

What a FABULOUS idea! Tatum got a 'How to dance like a Princess Dance Mat' for Christmas- oh my! I wish I had DDR!

Amy Coffman Phillips said...

as i told megan, my already skinny aunt lost 15 pounds doing DDR regularly, so i'm all for trying it! plus, it's fun. -amy