Thursday, January 31, 2008

Today

All is well at home today. Henry had a good night. He slept from 1045 til 4 AM (then I fed him and did a breathing treatment), and then slept again until 9. I took him back to the doctor today for a follow up at 10 AM and she said he sounded OK, but we did a breathing treatment in the office and she said he sounded much better after. So, she wants me to be very diligent about every 4 hour breathing treatments during the day (I don't have to wake him at night). He seems MUCH improved. Smiling, eating, sleeping, etc. YEAH!
Oh, and he gained 2 ounces in the past 9 days. Not much, but I was expecting him to have lost during the illness.

3 comments:

Toni said...

Yeah Henry! Way to hang in there... everyone!

Amy Busch said...

Great news! Sounds like he's on the road to recovery!

AAB

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to hear that Henry is doing so well!!!!