Sunday, January 13, 2008

Cooking Club PARTY!

I hosted our monthly cooking club at my house on Friday. It is one of my FAVORITE girls night outs and I look forward to it monthly! It was casserole night, and I got some super yummy recipes that I will hopefully add to my regularly cooked meals list. Someone that night told me that once you cook a meal four times it becomes part of your regular meal rotation. Interesting, eh? Needless to say, I went over my weight watcher points (I'm sure of it!). The fun started at 6:30 and the last five people left my house around 11:45. This video is a scene of Amy and Kim doing DDR. We got some exercise! After this we tried out Carmen Electra's Striptease video (it's on demand cable!). (Just don't tell Eddie we did this I'm not sure I want to give him any ideas :))
Eddie did a awesome job making himself and the kids disappear for the evening (minus Henry). He sat (um...slept) through a Veggie Tales movie, went to dinner, then hid in the basement w/ them until bedtime. What a man! (Ok...maybe I should practice the striptease video :))

5 comments:

Spindler Clan said...

I had so much fun Friday night at your house for cooking club! When I got home, Matt said, "Boy, that was a late one!" Hope we didn't overstay our welcome but it was so great catching up with everyone!

Amy Coffman Phillips said...

it looks like so much fun. and you're talking about more than your babies! that's something our mommy group has yet to master. i'm jealous. ;)

The Doane Home said...

I miss cooking club so much. I am so glad that M&M put together that cookbook, it is one of my favorites, I use it all the time. When I use a recipe usually a one from our cooking club bunch I always remember the great night we had. Miss you guys!

Toni said...

I'm so jealous! That was some cooking club meeting. Fuuuunnnnn!

Amy Busch said...

Looks like fun and you'll have to share your new casserole recipes!!

AAB