Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tom Chapin concert......


004, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

We had a wonderful day today. Busy, but wonderful. At 830 this morning, we headed to Syracuse for a Tom Chapin concert. If you have a child between the ages of 3-9 get yourself a Tom Chapin CD. My boys LOVE Tom Chapin and the concert was absolutely wonerful (I pulled Owen out of school). This was an event w/ my Mommy N Me group and our good friend the Spindlers joined us. It was so, so good. Then I took the boys to school, took Henry in for his 18 month check up, picked Emmett up from school, got Owen off the bus and took him to lacrosse. I'm exhausted. In a good way.....

2 comments:

Spindler Clan said...

Great pic of the boys! :)

Toni said...

Super fun! I won't tell the school Owen missed this time because of a fun day- now how many absences does he have??? J/K!!!! Giving you a hard time!!!!!!