Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sheila and Henry


002, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

My baby boy ADORES my good friend, Sheila. She babysits him when I work, although that's not a lot....but we do see each other frequently. Anyway, whenever we see her, he climbs in her lap or wants her to hold him. Sheila has a three month old, Katie, and this has thrown Henry off a bit. He likes her and is very interested in her, but gets a bit possessive of Sheila and I. At the concert today, Sheila was holding Katie and he wanted her to be holding him. So, I ended up w/ Katie (for a few wonderful baby snuggles) while Sheila held Henry. It wasn't long before he didn't want me to hold her either, so we switched back. Funny!

2 comments:

Spindler Clan said...

Awwww!!! I love him too!!!

Toni said...

Tooo sweet! I can't remember; were all the boys jealous if you held another baby??