Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Henry's half birthday


008, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

18 months old today. Shocking. I sign Henry up for preschool in January (to start in September 2010). Isn't that nuts? Gotta tell you...I'm ok w/ him getting older because he's a handful right now. Just trying to put my make up on yesterday (and seriously...I don't put a lot on), he threw three different things into the toilet. He doesn't seem to enjoy playing w/ toys, although he does drive cars a bit. He spends most of the day in the toilet, trying to climb on the table, pounding on the computer, crawling in the dishwasher, and soaking my floor by holding down the water thing on my refrigerator. All in a day's work.....

18 month stats:

24 pounds1 ounce- 25th%
33 inches - 80th %
head - 47 cm (I think)...whatever it was it was 80th%

I think he might end up being a perfect combo of the big boys tall (like Emmett) and skinny (like Owen).

He's still not a huge talker. He has about 10 words: mom, dad, shoe, ball, juice, more, doo doo (his pacifier), cheese, please...that might be it. I'm really surprised that he doesn't say Owen or Emmett yet. They are his world.

2 comments:

Amy Axe said...

What a big boy! Love the little rocker outfit. Perfect for the concert.

Toni said...

Getting SO big!
YES, surprising about not calling the brothers by name?! Should be any day I would think!