Saturday, May 30, 2009

Emmett


047, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

Hasn't he gotten handsome? And, have I mentioned lately how easy he is to love? He pretty much answers my every demand w/ "OK, mama." And, if I say no to one of his requests and he doesn't like it and says "but, mama....", all I have to say is "Emmett, I said no." And, he says, "OK, mama." EASY. He's kind. Sweet. Cleans when I ask him to. Doesn't complain. Helps w/ Henry. Goes to EVERYONE of Owen's games without complaining. Goes to the gym without complaining. And, since I'm becoming unraveled at the seams...slowly and surely....I don't, honest to goodness, know what I would do if my middle man wasn't so EASY. Thanks, middle man.

5 comments:

Toni said...

Absolutely wonderful! You're a lucky lady to have an easy one! I'm jealous!!!! And he's ALWAYS been super handsome!

Amy Axe said...

What a sweet little boy and yes he quite handsome!

JulyG319 said...

I wish my middle child was as easy, she's the exact opposite, challenges me every chance she gets and makes sure that no one forgets she's there....oy vey.

You are very lucky to not only have a very handsome little man but such an easy one to boot!!! :)

Anonymous said...

That is SO sweet! What a wonderful tribute to Em!

Anonymous said...

Sorry. "Anon." was me, Heidi. :)