Saturday, May 30, 2009

Have you noticed....

why there are NO photos of Owen in our Memorial Day Parade? Let me tell you...

HE IS SICK!!!! OMG!!!!! LOSING MY MIND!!!!!!

Owen woke up this AM w/ a fever of 103. Stomach ache, headache.....

Since he and the rest of my family are ALREADY on antibiotics for this nasty upper respiratory infection, he must have a virus. Swine flue is still going around this are. My kids are sure to catch anything going around, so I wonder.....

At any rate, I wouldn't let him leave the couch today. No soccer game. No parade. He still has a high fever this evening. Holding his head over a bucket (no puke yet...)

I may very well not leave my house this week either once the virus goes through everyone in my house........

Seriously, about to LOSE MY MIND!

2 comments:

Toni said...

OMG! It'll be a miracle if you DON'T lose your mind! Get well soon O!!

Amy Coffman Phillips said...

i'm so sorry, honey. please let me know if there is anything i can do. :(