Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sorry for the delay...

It's been a week. And it's been a crazy week. Henry and Emmett both improved. But, it took a long time before he FELT better, so I spent a lot of time holding him. In the meantime, I was preparing for a garage sale. All baby stuff MUST GO! You can figure out what that means, can't you? Garage sale is now over and unfortunately, every thing did not go. And, I probably spent more money eating out (no time to cook) then I made in the garage sale. Oh well......we had a great time. It was a group of 6 of my fave Bville friends and this is the third time we've done it together. It is fun. Even if it's not altogether productive. But this is an example of how scattered I'm feeling this week......Eddie and I left at 730 this AM to take Emmett to his soccer game. We left Owen at my house w/ the friends manning the garage sale. The game was set to start at 8, but there was no one there from Em's team. I looked over to the field next to his and noticed OWEN'S coach. SH**!! Owen had a game at 8. NOT EMMETT! I flew home to get Owen and by some miracle, he only missed the first quarter. Scattered...Now, Eddie and I are chilling on the coach. Exhausted. Watching Gray's from Thursday. Which by the way, I'm getting really tired of. Why? Oh, Why? Does it have to make me cry every week? It used to be funny.

2 comments:

life with my boys... said...

Yea, but this season has been really good...I thought the finale was the best finale of all the shows that I watch!

Toni said...

It's so hard to adjust when I don't get to read a post from you at least every couple of days!!