Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Loving my little man as of late.....


003, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

I am absolutely loving my little man these days. Loving everything he does. Loving everything he says. Loving the way that he walks. Loving the way that he runs. Loving the way that he smells. Everything. I just can't imagine there being a better time then this. He is so flipping cute, right now. I'm sure if you could see him, you'd agree? He has the cutest sweetest voice and repeats everything you say. I love how he says dadas for dada and yeyyoy for yellow. I love that he counts, "one...two...five!" I love that today when he saw a blue minivan drive by, he pointed at it and said, "mamas car." I love the way he snuggles his animals at night. I love the way he carries a car around in his hand most of the day. I LOVE my little guy.

5 comments:

Rudd Family said...

So SWEET! I bet he loves having a mama like you!

Jessica said...

I know how you feel!!!

Anonymous said...

He is a sweet boy!
AJ

Anonymous said...

Thank God for blogs! Love, Mom

Toni said...

Yes, love all around! Isn't it nice when you stop to smell the roses- they're right in your house making you trip!