Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Good morning!


001, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

ON YOUR KNEES, HENRY!!! I say this a million times a day and he listens. To his knees. But within minutes, he's standing again. Sure wish I could get him to sit in his booster.

Notice his fancy new shoes in this photo? I took him to have his feet "officially" measured, because he screamed NO! every time I tried to squeeze his feet into his ADORABLE size 6 wee squeak tennis shoes. Turns out he's in a 7 1/2 wide. No wonder..

Emmett's back at school today after a 2 day hiatus. Poor kid is on some serious oral and inhaled steroids. For a total of 9 medications every evening and 6 spread throughout the day. We visited the asthma doc on Monday afternoon after a horrible cough/croup/asthma attack on Sunday afternoon - Monday morn, and by the time we got to the asthma doc he was doing better. BUT, I'm glad I took him, because he was a hot mess. On his lung function tests, his small airways were worse then they have ever been. We go back in two weeks, and after he gets over this stretch of an asthma flare up, they've increased his daily maintenance asthma med to something stronger. Sad. I always thought Owen's asthma was going to be worse then Emmett's. I might have been wrong. He's had 3 big flare ups since the end of July.

Amy Busch is visiting us tomorrow!!! This makes the 5th September in a row that she's visited, and we LOVE it! I'm cleaning my house like crazy today...as if she doesn't know me well enough to know that my house is not always (or ever) that clean. :) There is just something about a good, old (we've been friends for 17 years) friend. She knows me inside and out......maybe I should stop cleaning.....come to think of it - Amy - I can only guarantee you a clean bedroom, clean sheets on the bed, clean bathrooms and towels. Kind of like I do every year! :) Can't wait!

1 comment:

Toni said...

Could he be ANY cuter?? Love the shoes!

Poor Em! Must be horrific not being able to breathe!!!

Have a blast with Amy! So, so, sooo fun!