Thursday, September 10, 2009

Adjusting to being without his big brothers..


045, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

Henry was still asleep this AM when Owen and Emmett got on the bus. Have I mentioned lately that this child can sleep??? I am more then due to have a sleeper and it's absolutely glorious. I'm talking serious sleeping..he'll go to sleep at 645 PM. Wake up at 830-9AM. And, STILL take a 2-3 hour nap. CRAZY!!! (and wonderful :)). Anyway, when I brought Henry downstairs this AM, he called "boys? boys? where are you boys? - which sounds more like "r u boys?". I tried to explain the whole school thing...but I don't think he got it. Interesting, because Emmett is home by 1145 in the afternoon (his kindergarten is still half day), and he seems to be missing Owen. I guess this is an adjustment for all, but I like my individual time w/ each kiddo. Henry gets me in the AM while both boys are at school. Emmett gets me in the early afternoon while Henry is napping and Owen is at school. And, Owen gets me for 2 hours in the evening after Emmett and Henry are sleeping. Life is good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like life if good in New York! I am so glad that the boys are loving school and the bus and that you are loving your schedule! Yippee!
A.J.