Saturday, October 31, 2009

One bonus of kids getting older..


038, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

Henry will now look at the TV for a few seconds, but the day that he was the sickest he watched a whole DORA episode! How nice is that? I LOVE rocking my guys when they are sick. but unfortunately there are times when us moms must dislodge our rumps from the chair. Henry is the youngest of three and this AM, I had to get my big boys ready for school.

So....add Dora, pacifier, and Henry's lovie - his dog, Moppett (that good family friends brought to Henry when he was in the hospital in April. Thanks, Chad and AJ!), and you have one semi - happy, temporarily still baby.

I doubt Henry will notice the TV again until the next time he's sick...although, it would be nice if he would watch it every once and a while, so I could cook dinner or clean or help the boys w/ their piano or homework....

No comments: