Sunday, October 4, 2009

Have I mentioned that Amy was here last week?


075, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

My dear, dear friend Amy spent last week w/ us AND I didn't take near enough pictures to show you how much fun we had. Truth is...we didn't do anything overly exciting: shopping, hanging w/ the kids, apple picking, and trying out lots of new recipes w/ our apples. We went out to dinner and took the boys to see Cloudy w/ a Chance of Meatballs. We didn't do anything extraordinary. It didn't matter. We had the most fabulous time together. We always do. We did nothing, but had a great time doing it. Isn't that the sign of a truly wonderful friendship? We don't get to spend nearly enough time together AND we spent our 5 1/2 days together chatting non-stop. This is the fourth September in a row Amy has come to visit us. I hope her visits never stop!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Megan, I love all your posts! The boys are getting so big! I'm glad that you had such a blast with Amy! That is the best. Miss you.
A.J.