Friday, August 21, 2009

The Leahy/Wilson Family


066, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

Pardon me but this is the ONLY photo I have of the Leahy family and in particular of my Aunt Jeanette and Uncle Joe. Can you believe that? It's even harder to believe, because we got to stay at Aunt Jeanette and Uncle Joe's home for 2 nights on our way to Destin and 1 night on our way back. How come I didn't get any photos of them at their house? Owen and Emmett curled up w/ Uncle Joe on his sectional and watched Little League baseball and Shark Week. It would have made for a great photo.
Anyway, Aunt Jeanette is my mom's sister (the oldest of the 4 Boerio kids). They live in Nashville, TN.



We're missing Aunt Jeanette and Uncle Joe's other daughter, Kate. She and her husband, Mark, live in Nashville, TN. She is 37 weeks pregnant w/ her first baby and couldn't travel. We missed you guys!

No comments: