Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Addendum to prior post

Before you read this, read the post below.

This afternoon I had to take Emmett to see his asthma doc. His asthma is flared up again. I had to wake Henry to go. As soon as we got to the asthma doc's office, Henry said he had to go potty. We went into the bathroom and he let me put him on the potty and he went. I put the diaper back on him.

Before we left he had to go again, he said he had to go potty again. I put him on again. He went again. His diaper had remained dry. I threw it in the trash.

Then I consulted my parenting/potty training expert, Toni, who is my go to gal for advice (she has one more kid then me - more experience - and she's MUCH older then me :))). She advised me to be done w/ the blasted diapers. Expect lots of pee and poo on the floor for a while, but hang tight. He's ready.

So...we're back in business. I'll keep you posted, but you may want to avoid my house until this stage is over and we get the carpets cleaned :).

3 comments:

Rudd Family said...

Good luck! Tyler also knows when he is going but has no desire to sit on the potty. AGGH!

Toni said...

Hang tight, Megan! YOU can do it! NO MORE DIAPERS!!!!!!

And for the record, I'm 35 until September 9th. When I turn 36, THEN I'm MUCH older than you!!!! Brat!

Anonymous said...

http://eekshop.com
three Visit going to be the dating stadium Get back into going to be the market and visit what is this : you can purchase You don have for more information on date anyone or even begin an all in one new relationship. Any worthwhile attention,but bear in mind does your self confidence a portion of the in line with the