Sunday, August 24, 2008

We're home!

Our two week vacation ended and we arrived home sleepy, but alive and well, at 200 AM. The drive home was as painless as the drive there, so hopefully that will make us more likely to return again for Thanksgiving. Owen cried literally for 30 minutes after we left ( you know, the super sad have to catch your breath cry) and tried his hardest to talk me into letting t him stay w/ grandma. I kept telling him that if there was any way around it, I would (and I really would have). Hopefully, we'll get to move closer some day. Anyway, it was an absolutely spectacular trip. I have many more pics to post, because we did lots of other fun stuff. I'll try to post them in a day or two.

1 comment:

Toni said...

wow! I can't believe everything went so, so smoothly! Amazing!