Wednesday, August 27, 2008

St. Louis Zoo


130, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

One of our vacation days was spent at the St. Louis Zoo w/ Nicki and Eric (who took a HALF DAY off of work....I believe his first day off in a year??) and the girls. My mom kept Henry. We had a great time. Most of you know I LOVE the St. Louis Zoo. I have never taken the boys to the Syracuse Zoo ( I boycott it on principle). The St. Louis Zoo is FREE! FREE, I repeat! And, it is one of the best zoos I have been to. It has a train, insectarium, children's museum, carousel, Dinosaur exhibit, and many other fun things. These special items aren't free, but since you aren't paying to get in you can afford these things. It's absolutely wonderful. We had a great time.

1 comment:

Toni said...

FREE would be so nice here at the Denver Zoo! It's always such an effort to go because you want to make sure you spend the day there since you're paying so much. I'll definitely add the SL Zoo to my 'places to visit' list.