Monday, August 11, 2008

Sick baby and Six Flags

We went to Six Flags today and had a wonderful time: our family, my mom, and my brother, Brian, and his girlfriend, Brianna (I'm going to see if I can post pictures tomorrow). The day was perfect...... 83 degrees and sunny. The boys had a super time (Emmett's fave ride: the log flume. Owen's fave: the waterslides). We spent the morning and evening doing rides and the afternoon in the attached waterpark. For some reason it seemed much cleaner and much nicer than I remembered. I thought Henry felt warm in the morn and he didn't want to nurse, but he was super happy and I didn't think much of it. He was absolutely perfect at the park. We didn't hear a peep out of him ALL DAY (and we were there from open to close), but he felt really warm when we got home. Sure enough, he was 103 degrees. UGH! Hopefully, this doesn't foil our plans at the lake on Thursday. He's already on antibiotics for an ear infection, so this must be viral. BUMMER!

2 comments:

Spindler Clan said...

Poor Henry! I will keep my fingers crossed that he will feel better by Thursday as I know how much you all are looking forward to your boating trip.

Six Flags sounds like a blast. I have been there once (BK..before kids) and for some reason I had a stomach made of steel back then and could handle all the crazy rides. Not sure I could do that now at my old age! :)

Amy Coffman Phillips said...

sometimes ellie feels hot and runs a fever after being outside but then gets over it quickly when she's in ac. possible he's doing the same? i remember having a FAB time at 6flags. can't wait to go back some day.