Friday, August 29, 2008

Henry update

My baby's not getting any better in a big hurry. The pediatrician wanted to see Henry back today to make sure he was on the upswing and needless to say, he's not. Granted the last time I nebbed him was the prior evening, but even so when I got to the pedi's you could hear him wheezing across the room. She yelled at me :( and told me I HAVE to neb him every 4 hours and added steroids to is regimen. In addition, his ears (after 4 days on antibiotics) are even worse. So, new antibiotic was added. We go back on Tuesday. I'm praying for a turnaround this weekend.

3 comments:

iowaguelys said...

Aww... poor Henry. :(

Anonymous said...

meg,
your poor kiddos what is up? how do you deal too, you must be exhausted? i feel so bad for you guys! hoping to read some good news soon about henry.
christa

Toni said...

Get better soon Henry! XXOO