Sunday, August 24, 2008

Henry stats


184, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

My baby was nine months old on Tuesday, August 19. I missed an official post and picture. He goes to the doctor this week (I think), so I'll give you his weight and height then. He's still not crawling, but he's getting much closer! He can go from sitting to hands and knees, rock briefly, and then falls. But, he can still get pretty much wherever he wants by rolling and scooting on his bottom. He's also, quite possibly, the sweetest little baby around. He rarely cries and is just generally content no matter what. He has two bottom teeth and the top teeth look to be pretty close to coming in. He eats pretty much about anything, but he's not a huge eater. And, he still likes to nurse....a whole lot! He was sleeping 9-12 hours at night, but the past few weeks he's been getting up at least once, sometimes twice. I don't know if it's the teeth or because we were out of town but it'll hopefully stop soon. I think he's on the verge of getting his 10th ear infection (runny nose just started today), and we're waiting for the ENT to call us back w/ his surgery date for his tubes. His fave things: his big brothers, dogs and cats, and water. All in all, I think I'll keep him :)

1 comment:

Toni said...

Oh yes, he's definitely a keeper!
muh! Is his nose looking rather orange in this photo or what?