Monday, July 14, 2008

It's Final!

My husband is now employed by Anheuser-Busch In Bev. No one is quite certain what this means for the company or it's employees. My guess is that not much will change immediately, but I think there will be more change in the next few years. There's a lot of talk about people boycotting AB products in protest. Don't be one of those people. AB still employs a huge number of Americans (Americans who depend of the supply and demand of AB products), and I'm hoping my hubby keeps his job :)

3 comments:

Amy Coffman Phillips said...

there's always a backlash at the beginning, but i doubt anything will come of it. it's very unfortunate, especially for st. louis. hang in there. glad to hear you're optimistic. :)

Andrea H said...

Yes I thought of you guys when I heard this. Keep me posted!

Crazycarmella said...

I was thinking about you guys when I heard this on the news....It's wierd to think AB isn't owned by Americans now.....It makes me sad....I hope their still a great company to work with and they still love the military!! hee hee