Monday, July 7, 2008

Andrea's gone

Andrea left today (boo hoo). We had a fabulous visit, although I've got to believe that she might have been just a little excited to go home back to her quiet, calm, did I mention quiet? house. It was really a great time. It's been three years since we've seen one another, but it felt like nothing had changed. Those are the best kind of friends.....
It's been 22 days since we've had no visitors in our house and it's going to feel different for a bit (anyone else wanna come?). I'm going to post some more pics of our visit w/ Andrea over the next day or so.
BTW...tooth #2 arrived today! My baby is getting so big so quickly.

2 comments:

bridal fashion by MILLIE said...

Hi! I was wondering if I could have the website to your sister-in-law's shop?

Thanks!

Andrea H said...

It was great to see you too!!! I had a blast with every member of the Bauer family :) What do you want me to do with the pics I took? I'm going to put them on my new facebook page...