Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Thank you, global warming!


IMG_1599, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

OK....so I know it's not pc, but I'm very thankful, today, for global warming. It was 72 degrees this afternoon in NY and made for a beautiful evening of trick or treating. My boys have never been big into dressing up. Sure, they love the Halloween candy but can do without the dressing up part. So, this is what they threw together kind of last minute. Owen was a soccer player (shocker!) and Em wore Owen police's costume from last year. I made it all the around the block (we have big blocks here!) and then contemplated the weight limit of the stroller we had brought along. Deciding that I probably exceeded the weight limit, the boys took me home and I passed out candy while they continued along. Wonderful!

2 comments:

Toni said...

Way to go! A block's very good at this point! I can't believe you dodged snow being on the ground there! HA!
Very cute trick or treaters!

amy said...

Too Cute! My question is: did they line and sort the Halloween candy like they did last year!

Amy