Saturday, October 20, 2007

Tiny Tim in a soccer uniform w/ his brother


IMG_1518, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

So....Owen got the part of Tiny Tim! He's super excited. I'm happy, but feeling overwhelmed about the additional craziness that has been added to our lives! His first practice is November 5, and he will be performing in 6-7 shows between December 13-30. They've already sold over 1000 tickets to the show and I've yet to see it advertised. If you happen to be in the Syracuse area during that time, let me know and I'll see if I can pull some strings to get tickets. Surely Tiny Tim's mom can get free tickets, eh?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

INCREDIBLE! I guess it's confirmed... Owen is PERFECT for the part!
Toni

Amy Coffman Phillips said...

Yay! i'm so happy for owen. you...hang in there. that's what moms are for. ;)

Spindler Clan said...

Congrats Owen!!! Keaton and I want to go, so if you find out about tickets let me know. :) Let me know what I can do to help ya out so you are not feeling so overwhelmed! I can watch Em for ya while you go to practices. :)
She

amy said...

Way to go Owen! What a great opportunity for him. Just take it day by day and hopefully you won't feel as stressed. Wish I were there to help you out!

Crazycarmella said...

YEA OWEN!!!!! So exciting!!! What a great experience!

Anonymous said...

Max and I DEFINITELY want to go. It would be fun to go with the Spindlers and your mom!!!!! - amy

Anonymous said...

Way to go Owen, sorry about the craziness.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Owen, sorry about the craziness came from me. I wasn't sure how to use the comment and hit the wrong button.


Keri

Amy Coffman Phillips said...

sooo...where are our updates, meg? inquiring minds want to know how you are. ;) we're heading to e'ville this week. for the first time since last christmas, i believe! awful, aren't we????