Sunday, August 19, 2007

Trying to stay awake......Part 2

Working night shift again. It's 5:30 AM, so not much longer to go....yahoo! Eddie's leaving for Atlanta tomorrow for work (tear) and my oldest, dearest friend, Jaya, is getting married today in San Francisco. Eddie and I couldn't go to the wedding, because he had to be in Atlanta and I couldn't quite figure out how to get the boys to St. Louis (so my mom could watch them) by myself and then on to San Fran. I'm feeling terrible about missing it. Hopefully, she'll send me lots of great pics. Oh, that reminds me. My friend, Amy, took pics of the boys on Friday. If you want to see them, click on her website to the left of my blog, (the smugmug one) click on the pictures of Owen and Emmett, and you can see the proofs. Thee are some pretty good ones, but they weren't being particularly cooperative. She's going to take some more soon. Oh...the benefits of having a photographer as a good friend!!!!

1 comment:

Amy Coffman Phillips said...

i didn't know jaya was getting married! i'm so happy for her. she deserves to be happy after everything she's been through. and i'm so, so sorry you couldn't make it. that must be so hard for both of you. please wish her all my best.