Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The poll is closed........Jose?


Thanks for voting everyone. I think it helped. Over 25 people voted and the big winner is Henry. That's already Eddie's fave. It's just me that can't quite decide.....In second place were Leo, Mitchell, and Isaac. Leo is my fave. So...I guess we'll have to see what he looks like. If he's blond hair, blue eyes then maybe he's Henry. But if he's dark like Emmett, I don't think he's Henry. 14 weeks to go......Owen has come into the name Jose'! I'm trying to explain that it doesn't quite go w/ Bauer, but he doesn't get it.
So, Emmett is turing 4 in three short weeks (tear). And, I am COMPLETELY stumped as what to get him. There is nothing he likes for his own. Everything he enjoys doing, he does w/ Owen. I need help! Please respond to this if you have a boy around the same age and can think of something that he really enjoys. Desperately looking for ideas.....

3 comments:

Amy Coffman Phillips said...

i vote hector! well, dave has already said that any boy we have will be named henry, so if i have a boy next, they'll be name twins! no ideas on the boy toys. i don't even know girl toys yet. just stay away from mattel and anything made in china, please.

Spindler Clan said...

So what's wrong with Jose??? Jose Bauer...kinda of a nice ring to it! :) What about Milo? Did that ever come up? A cross between Miles (my fav) and Leo.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS! You must come up with something REALLY special... this birthday is a once in a lifetime event- a STAR Birthday or Golden Birthday they call it when someone's birthdate and age are the same. He's turning 4 on September 4th. I just read this great book on family rituals (The Book of New Family Traditions by Meg Cox), and they have a page of ideas about star birthdays and how to celebrate. I'm sure you can Google it too and come up with something fabulous. Have fun!
Toni