Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I've Changed My Mind

I've always told Eddie that I don't want to move again unless we can go to St. Louis, Fort Collins, Columbus, or Atlanta. He has mentioned numerous times going to Jacksonville, FL. And, I've always said NO! But, after our fourth day of 60 degree/rain/cloudy weather (it is still the middle of August, right???) I called him in Atlanta and said, "Let's go to Jacksonville!". There's nothing available there now, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. There was a lot of jobs open there a few months ago. Who would come visit me?? Only 2 hours from Orlando! Christa.....what was that article you read about Jville being the number one place to live?

4 comments:

CREATIVE CLICKS PHOTOGRAPHY said...

meg,
i've driven through jacksonville many times. john lived there for a month while doing his airline training. he liked it. i think the city that was on the top 10 list was gainesville though. which i didn't like. i'll visit you in jax. its only 6 hours. we drive through everytime we go to my mom's in FL. i'll talk to my brother he lived there too for awhile. get out of NY, today at 7pm it was 100 degrees no lie. you can't beat the sunshine down here. come south girl!!

Anonymous said...

Fort Collins or Bust, Girl! We want you back!
Toni

Amy Coffman Phillips said...

oh, we'd be there on our way to my mom's in ft. myers! especially in february!

Spindler Clan said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Could you hear that two doors away!!! :) Ok, for selfish reasons I want you to stay, but since I know how much you hate the weather here, I would be happy for you, I guess! :) Of course you could count on me visiting. We still haven't done the whole Disney trip yet so I figure we are due to do that in the next couple years. That poses the question...what is a great age to take kids to Disney???? Any suggestions from all you bloggers.
She