Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Thunder Island






























Finally! We made it to the (small) water park 20 minutes away from us. It was very, very small (4 adult water slides, 1 kiddie pool w/ 2 kiddie slides), but it was cheap, close by, and not crowded. We had a really good time. Owen LOVED the adult water slides. He could do them by himself and Emmett spent the first two hours hanging on to my leg (I think I've mentioned before....NOT a water kid). But after I took him down the slide twice (NOT a great idea in my current...pregnant...condition) and being bored for about an hour after I wouldn't go down anymore he decided he could tackle it. Then, he didn't want to stop. He had a great time. We went w/ my good friends, Sheila and Amy. They each have two boys (it must be contagious!). We're hoping to head to an indoor water park this winter. I think the boys (and new baby?) would have a great time!

5 comments:

Amy Coffman Phillips said...

ohhh...soo fun! i loved going to those parks. i was totally a water kid. we can't wait to see you.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a blast! And look at that beautiful weather! It's actually funny to look at those pics right now because they're so summer-like, and we've transitioned into fall here with back to school. Kind of sad!

Crazycarmella said...

Hi! This is Toni's sister....I just wanted to congratulate you on your pregnancy and thank you for making Toe start a blog!! I love seeing my nieces and nephew!!

iowaguelys said...

This looks like so much fun! We were just getting closer to this stage, too, but now with #3 I will have to get creative (or bring the neighbor girl to the pool with me!)
annie

Crazycarmella said...

HA! That's why I finally commented because I was feeling a little creepy looking at your blog without you knowing!! HA! All the things I have on my blog have come from other people's blogs....to get the music and the rolling pictures just click on them off of my blog and then you can set up your own account...it's so fun! Keep blogging on!!