Sunday, August 12, 2007

Tooth Fairy....Close Call!


So, I got off of work early Saturday morn and got home by 5:30 Am. Emmett was waking up as I walked in the front door and so I layed down w/ him in the guest bed (soon to be his bed) hoping he would go back to sleep. No such luck. At 6:30 AM, I woke Eddie up (Owen was in our bed next to him) and had him get up w/ Emmett. At 7 AM Owen rolls over and says to me, "Mom, I lost another tooth (his 8th) last night. I have to go see what the tooth fairy left me." PANIC!! The tooth fairy has never visited our house when I haven't been home (wink, wink). Owen came running back in, "Mom, the tooth fairy left me four quarters. Usually she only leaves me a dollar bill. She must have finally figured out that I like quarters better! They fit in my piggy bank better." Close call!!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Mom saves (barely) the day again! Great story!
Toni

Amy Coffman Phillips said...

tooth fairy, santa clause. i'm so not ready for all of that yet. such a beautiful picture of him.

Anonymous said...

HEY, how did you get that pic to pop up whenever you respond? - amy

Spindler Clan said...

Yea Eddie! Way to go! :) Gotta give those daddy's credit! They got it together!

Anonymous said...

Too funny! I had to reread the story. I thought you told Owen that the Tooth Fairy can't visit unless Mommy's home. I'm getting more and more like you skim reading! HAHAHAHAHA!
Toni

CREATIVE CLICKS PHOTOGRAPHY said...

LOVE the hair meg, shaggy Owen looks cute! such the style these days huh. Eddie amazes me more and more with each post. too cute.

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

I want to know how to get a pic to pop up w/ a comment, too! Amy....do tell!!!

Amy Coffman Phillips said...

re: pic. i did it through my blog preferences. go to the main page. hit customize. and then click on your "dashboard" on the upper right hand side. at dashboard, on the right hand side, you should see your name and "edit profile". photograph is one of those options. if you, don't have a blog, i suppose you could do the same through through your email. that i'm not so sure about.