Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Rochester Soccer Tournament

025 by megan bauer
025, a photo by megan bauer on Flickr.

The first weekend my mom came to town, we headed to Rochester (about an 1.5 hour drive) for a weekend soccer tournament that BOTH of my boys were playing in. Super fun! The weather was beautiful. Emmett's team won all 3 games easily, and Owen's won 1 and lost 2 - but that was OK - because they were playing up a league and in the top division. We stayed in a hotel Saturday night - though we could have driven home easily, and had a great time! I'm so glad my mom got to be there.

This is Owen's 2 best buddies from his soccer team. But, they're also his 2 best buddies over all - soccer or not. They spend a lot of time together, and I spend a lot of time driving Owen back and forth amongst their houses - because they don't live in Baldwinsville. But, they're great kids. And, I'm glad he has them.

No comments: