Monday, February 4, 2008

Happy Baby again!

My mom left yesterday, and while we were sad it isn't too bad. We are going to see her again in two weeks. Today is my first day back to work, and wouldn't you know it...Henry slept terrible last night. Up at 1:30, 3:30, and 5:30. I have to work until midnight...going to be super tired! The night before last he slept 8 hours. It figures, doesn't it? And my babysitter's kiddo is sick, so Eddie is going to come home to watch the boys. Which is OK really, it gives me a while longer to hoard Henry inside, away from germs!

4 comments:

Toni said...

Back to work?! You're a super mom for sure! It's wonderful to see the sparkle back in Henry's eyes and the kick back in his legs!

Toni said...

Hey, I see Andrea's coming to visit in July. I was just thinking about her the other day and wondering if you kept in touch. Is that her first visit to see you since you moved? I can't remember!

Amy Coffman Phillips said...

what a doll. i'm so glad he's feeling better. good luck at work.

Anonymous said...

He is looking good. Good luck on your first day back to work, I don't know how you do it all:)