Sunday, February 17, 2008

Cancelled!

Well, our trip to the water park is postponed indefinetely. Emmett is 103.5, Henry is 103. Not sure what is going to happen about us heading to E'ville this week. Henry is heading closer and closer to another trip to the hospital. He's thrown up every feeding today and is starting to cough and sound wheezy again. If there is no pee pee in his diaper after a few hours, we'll be making another trip to Crouse. And, Emmett (alhtough still seizure free) spent a good amount of time on the front porch (as Owen did earlier in the week) w/ a croupy/asthma cough. It makes me worry about what Henry will do tonight. The virus seems to follow a 48 hour slight cough/high fever/runny nose course and then horrible croupy/asthma cough followed by the worst day (day #3) then a S - L - O - W return to normal (Owen was still 100.5 last night - day 5). Henry will be day #3 tomorrow, the worst day. I don't mean to complain, because I know there is a lot worse things going on in the world. But really....haven't we had enough this last month?????

5 comments:

Toni said...

DEFINITELY enough this month!!! You can complain all you want! I'll add in the rant, "This is SO not fair!" Maybe you're all getting your fill and you'll be home free for the rest of winter! Let's hope!

Anonymous said...

((((HUGS))))) I am SO sorry you guys are going through this! Murphy's law, I guess! I really hope you guys are still able to make it to E'ville this week, but I guess it's not looking good :( I might just have to come out there after tax season!

Keep me posted and get your boys well!

Miss you guys!
AAB

life with my boys... said...

This month, how about this year! You deserve a break from this more than anyone I know!!!!!!!

Amy Axe said...

Megan,
Cry all you want! You have had enough. Maybe this is it for you guys and all will be well for years to come. Hang in there. I hope that you make it home for Josie's baptism. :(

Amy Coffman Phillips said...

i agree with amy - big hugs and kisses all around. hang in there.