Sunday, February 24, 2008

Great Day: Part 100 :)

We celebrated the day w/ our great friends (from high school), Amy and Jeff. Eddie and I use to go on double dates w/ Amy and Jeff in high school. Crazy, eh? And, they are Owen's God parents. They hung out all day today w/ us. And, it was completely chaotic as my brother and sister in law were here w/ Josie and Evie. And, my mom's brother and wife and kiddos were here, too. Oh, and my dad, my other brother and my brother's girlfriend. It was nuts! But, it was so, so fun! The kids played together beautifully and it was so nice hanging out. We are headed out in the next day or two as soon as we can get packed.....Eddie starts beer school tomorrow.

1 comment:

Toni said...

What a perfect day! When you only get to stay less than a week you've got to cram all the fun together!