Thursday, November 29, 2007

Good Day!


IMG_2003, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

Today was a good day. I was able to get on a pair of real jeans. (True, they are size 16's...I ordered them while I was pregnant. And true, it's a little hard to breathe in them.....breathing is over-rated anyway, right? But you have to start somewhere). My friend, Amy, who took the first shots of Henry in the hospital did another photo session w/ him today. I'll send you the link when the photo are up. Henry gained 9 ounces from Monday, so he's now a hefty 7 pounds 1 ounce. And a friend, Stephanie Cramer, brought us a fabulous dinner! Can't beat that!

4 comments:

Toni said...

Geez.. that IS a good day! So how often are you going to have photo sessions for this baby?! HA!

Spindler Clan said...

Henry looks older already in this picture. Congrats on getting into regular jeans. Who cares what size they are....you just had a baby!!!! :) Can't wait to see you...I am going crazy waiting for my boys to get healthy!

Amy Coffman Phillips said...

Ellie's 7 months old and i'm still only comfortable in sweatpants! ahhhh! you're doing fabulously!

Toni said...

Can't stop returning to stare at his picture! I love newborns! His cutie little chin and lower lip remind me of Em when he was itty bitty.