Friday, November 23, 2007

Another day.....

Sad news. Henry's bilirubin is now up over 16 and that buys us another day at the hospital and Henry spends the day suntanning under ultraviolet rays. I'm trying not to get too upset, because there are , of course, many more things that could go wrong and be much worse. However, I'm hormonal...and I miss my other kiddos and I'm ready to go home. Since Owen and Emmett have been sick they haven't come to the hospital to visit since Tuesday. I'm hoping they are well enough today to come for a short visit. And, to top it off, Henry has to stay in the nursery under the lights under the watchful eyes of a nurse. So, I don't even get to sit and snuggle him. He gets to visit me for 20 minutes every 2-3 hours to nurse. That's it!
OK....positive thinking.....enjoy the quiet, TV, book time, right? Because when I get home things will be crazy (and LOUD) again!

1 comment:

Amy Busch said...

Hang in there Meg! You and your family are in our thoughts!

You're right, enjoy the peace & quiet now (and get a good book read!) because you probably won't have a "break" like this for a long time (unless, of course, you decide to go for #4)!

Post more pics as soon as you get home!