Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Our most special, dedicated visitor (besides you, ma :))


025, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

My dear, old friend (18 years worth of memories), Amy, came to visit last week - marking the 6th year in a row that she has visited us here in Syracuse. How about that for a super special friend? I LOVE her!

We did a whole lot of nothing - which is how we like it. She accompanied me on my errands - and we talked until we couldn't talk anymore. She helped me pick out new flooring for our flooding/remodel. We spent 4 full days together, and it went too fast.
I cherish our time together.

Did I mention that I love HER?

4 comments:

Toni said...

That is SO cool! Glad you had another great visit!

Anonymous said...

AWWWW. I had a GREAT time & agree, it went by WAY too fast. Miss you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad you clarified that comment. Mom

Amy Coffman Phillips said...

and i LOVE that of course emmett has no shirt on. ;)