Thursday, February 11, 2010

Wow! It's been a long winter....

My mom has been here for a total of 10 days today, and I think we have all been healthy for a grand total of 2 of them. Henry puked Sunday night twice, midnight and 3 AM. I was frantic, because Eddie and I had overnight reservations for a spa nearby on Tuesday night and I was determined for our plans to NOT be foiled. When I said my prayers that night, I begged to please, please not let anyone else get sick. God must have listened, because we went and had a super fabulous time. But I should have clarified when I prayed. I should have asked that no one else get sick at all. But, I didn't. And now, Owen's puking and I have laid on the couch all day. Not puking. But, certainly not well. Henry has not left our house since Friday. Literally. 6 days worth. But, he's coughing again tonight. UGH!

2 comments:

Toni said...

Sickness, sickness- go away!
Super surprised and happy 'bugs' didn't ruin your get away!

Anonymous said...

Megan, so sorry that you guys are so sick, but I am so HAPPY that you were able to enjoy your spa time! I LOVE the spa! Kel isn't a big fan either. He usually golfs and I enjoy the spa!
A.J.