Thursday, February 11, 2010

Enjoying the spa experience


048, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

We had a great time, but Eddie decided that the spa experience itself wasn't really for him. He didn't love our couples massage and he didn't really "get" what we were supposed to be doing - relaxing! - I kept telling him. He spent a lot of time in the gym. :) Everyone wore these robes (w/ nothing underneath...wink..wink...) around. It was really weird. We even went to lunch in their 4 star restaurant in robes.

3 comments:

ann said...

haha! I don't know if Shane would love that or not either! But, it sounds great to me!

Toni said...

Yeah- I bet Keith would not quite get it either. Relaxing to him is laying in bed watching sports. Ugh!

Anonymous said...

YAY! I am so happy for you guys & the fact you were able to get away for a bit! Eddie looks truly relaxed, happy and in love with you in this pic. How cool!

AAB