Friday, July 3, 2009

Owen's last day of school


101, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

Owen (finally!) had his last day of school on June 23. Although he missed the last 10 out of 15 days w/ his fevers and the school district's policy of not returning to school. And, what a year it was. Thankfully, Owen is such a good student, because he missed around 50 days of school this year. He got glasses. He had a growth spurt and broke the 50 pound mark (a 7 pound weight gain). His feet finally grew, too. After hanging around size 12 for the past three years, he's now in a size 2. He learned multiplacation, division, and cursive. He got to be on student council again for the third year in a row. Now...if I could just get him to cut his hair! UGH!

3 comments:

cathi said...

His hair is cute--don't be an old fuddy duddy!!!LOL
cathi

Anonymous said...

I think his hair is cute. Besides, you're only young once!

AAB

JulyG319 said...

I have to agree that his hair is cute, plus I think it's in style now, of course I'm so old now I don't know for sure if it is or not...lol

How old is Owen? He'll be 9 in November right? If so I must truly be raising giants...Anna (who will be 9 next Jan.) weighs 85 lbs and wears a size 5 shoe!!! She's also about 4'11"!!!