Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I need to take some pictures.....

Last week was super busy and this week is going about the same. I worked 32 hours last week and am doing another 32 this week. Now, I know that a lot of you working mommies work that and more EVERY week, but I'm not used to it. And, it's not riding well. I've been off so much this year, because of all of our illnesses and trips, etc..that I'm trying to make some money when I can. So, I'm working...a lot....for me.

Anyway, wanted to tell you about the word explosion Henry is going through. All of a sudden, he says most everything. Today he said "mine" for the first time (not a great one to learn) and Emmett was the one who taught him. Emmett was teasing him by trying to pull a toy away from him and he kept saying, "mine...mine" until Henry repeated it. Now, it seems to be on continuous playbook mode. He also said cheerio today. He has the super sweetest voice, too. I'll have to try to record it soon.

But, my favorite word that he says is "boys". He does not say Owen. He does not say Emmett. He calls them "boys". Where do you think he that from???? Hmmm.... If Owen and Emmett are in the backyard, he stays at the back door and yells, "BOYS!!! BOYS!!!". When he wakes up from a nap and I go in to him the first thing he says now is "BOYS???" As in: where are they?
It's so, so cute.

No comments: